- Made Bentonite Solution.
- Added grape concentrate.
- Added 2 pkts each of oak chips and toasted oak chips.
- Adjusted SG to 1.085, temp 65°
11/8 - Temp 68°, SG 1.058.
- 11/9 - Temp 68°, SG 1.027.
- 11/10 - Temp 67°, SG 1.008. Racked to Secondary.
- 11/21 - SG 0.992. Racked to bottling bucket. Cleaned and sanitized carboy. Transferred back to carboy. Added extras...
- 11/22 - Bottled. SG .992 = 12.369% ABV.
- 10/8/2004 - This wine turned out awesome. It took over a year to become drinkable, which was about twice as long as the instructions said. Despite the delayed gratification, I'd surely make this again.