This will be my first hack at meadmaking, and I'm quite excited. I'm estimating that I'll end up bottling this batch in late July, meaning that it'll be ready to drink just in time for the Christmas season. :-)
- 15 pounds orange blossom honey
- Lalvin 71B-1122 - "Narbonne"
- 2 vials of Go-Ferm rehydration nutrient
- 4 sachets of Curt & Kathy's Nutrient blend (1 at pitching and 1 at each 24-hour mark for three days)
- 2006/03/28 - Pitched at 9:30 PM. O.G. 1.108.
- 2006/06/02 - Racked to secondary. Current Gravity = 1.004.